The Texas-based firm will offer private funds for accredited U.S. investors in partnership with Hashdex.
Victory Capital is planning to enter the crypto market through a private fund for accredited investors that will track the Nasdaq Crypto Index (NCI).
- The Texas-based company (NADAQ: VCTR) also plans to launch private funds tracking the Nasdaq Bitcoin Reference Price Index and the Nasdaq Ethereum Price Index, it said on Wednesday.
- Victory Capital is launching the products in partnership with digital asset manager Hashdex.
- Brazil-based Hashdex developed the NCI with Nasdaq to help foster institutional interest in digital assets.
- It has previously offered index-tracking crypto funds to non-U.S. accredited investors in partnership
- Partnering with Hashdex to offer such crypto funds makes Victory Capital “the exclusive sponsor of private placement funds and other vehicles for U.S. investors,” according to the announcement.
By Jamie Crawley